Monday, January 5, 2009

Drunk Sausage






Drunken Italian Sausage with Onions and Garlic


033






Ingredients:

1 Pkg Italtian Sausage

3 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)

1 Onion (thinly sliced)

Salt

Pepper

Red Pepper flakes

Cappelini (angel hair pasta)

1 Bottle of Beer(your choice)


Preparation:

Saute Onion, garlic and sausage in the same pan on medium heat.
Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
Add beer and reduce the liquid down to little less than half on high heat.
Boil the pasta.

Serve sausages over top pasta.
Be sure to drizzle those good caramelized onions and beer juices over it too


Eat.











Miss Libby says not to eat carbs with proteins so.....








I chewed the pasta on the right side of my mouth.
and the sausage on the left side.







2 comments:

Sonja said...

Yummi! I was thinking saussages for me earlier this day and now I found this. I might make it with mash potatoes though.....
Here in the UK we call that "Bangers and Mash" :)
Thanks for inspiring me today, love!

Kathleen Bade said...

You know what, you did the same, I think I'll have Bangers and Mash tonight for dinner.

Love!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs