Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bacon Quiche for Two

I love quiche.
I like to simplify.
Quiche is pretty simple to begin with isn't it?
Is it quiche if you leave out the cheese?
Or does it just become egg pie.
It has eggs , it has cream and its baked.
I'm calling it quiche.


quiche 2




Ingredients:

5 Eggs
1/2 Pint of heavy whipping cream
1/2 pound of cooked bacon, crumbled
Salt and Pepper to taste





Preparation:


Mix eggs and cream together well
Add bacon
Pour into 9 x 9 baking greased dish
(I used butter)


Preheat oven to 325.
Bake until egg mixture begins to rise.
Remove from oven. Let sit for five.



quiche 1


I may pull out earlier than the rest of you do...
I like my quiche creamy, like my scrambled eggs.
Overcooked is overcooked.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs