Friday, March 13, 2009

Back home I am....

I have so many pictures to post, stories to tell...

at best, for tonight I can share with you Lisa and Wayne who
were so very kind to have me in their home.
Its been a long two days of travel with flights delayed.


I want them to know what a wonderful time I had and
I simply do not have enough words at this moment....


to thank them properly.


Spain March 2009 032a


So I'm leaving you with a picture of the three amigos,
Lauren their 9 year old daughter, did a great job taking
pictures of us.....erm...cept for her father which....well
not to worry he's in plenty more. I am posting this anyway
because it was our first official picture in Spain!








: )

7 comments:

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Welcome home Kathleen! You've been missed. ((hugs))

It sounds like you had a fabulous time. Cannot wait to see the photo-treasures you might share with us. :)

When you catch up and are all settled in, please heigh thee over to DB's.

It's great to have you back home! xo~m.

a quiet life said...

welcome home! you must be exhausted, but so happy after your holiday~ i, well we all do, look forward to you sharing your pics, i love traveling!

Kathleen Bade said...

Ah si! Gracia!

I will head (hiegh thee she says... ha!) over to the DB's this weekend!!

thank you thank you ....is good to be back!

xo

La Table De Nana said...

Welcome Home!
What a great crisp pic..Good Job Lauren!Muy Bien!!!

YahYah said...

Great to read you again Kate. Glad you made the trip ok, and had an obviously wonderful time. :) Looking forward to hearing more.

Kat

Kathleen Bade said...

Thank you thank you thank you.....is good to be back.......it really is.......


Kat...........i went to catch up on your page....and no new blogs???????? Is everything alright???

The Wabbit said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself and are back home safe and sound.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs