Thursday, February 10, 2011

On the Subject of Empowerment

I love your quotes Regina.




IMG_7697a



"Not once did accepting an excuse help me be happy, responsible or less stressed.
example:
(it's easier said than done or I just can't get it together, etc.) 
  Excuses were attempts to justify why 
I was not making the changes I knew I needed. 
Excuses gave my mind permission to beat me up. 
Excuses robbed me of my power.
I took my power back to create the life I want 
when I stopped accepting my excuses." 

- Om Shanti, Regina




 I would change one thing ...
...when I stopped accepting not only my excuses
but the excuses of others.






























One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways. 


1 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Words of infinite wisdom for certain.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs