Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trust in the Flow...

IMG_0356a


What I was reminded of by two angels whom
I keep close to my heart...trust in the flow.

Two friends of mine called and
said we'll meet you there.

Now after a double overnight,
a 40 hour week in three days,
three hours later I was deliriously tired...
we won't talk about the other hours I work.
I choose it, so no complaining here.


Four hours later...
300 miles down the road
I'm here at the Bluefin, on the north shore.

I said to them when we got here...
I need you to take care of me.
I know when to let go,
I know to ask for what I need

I didn't have to say another word, they knew. 


Want to know the next to best part?

Frustrated with slow drivers.
 3/4 of the way here...
I ran into a Timberwolf
injured. I pulled over, threw some
bacon I happened to have in the car,
out the window, don't ask,
he engulfed it.

I can't say I got THE  shot,
but I got a few that I wouldn't have otherwise had....
had anything else been different.
And Timberwolves are hard to come by. 

IMG_0356d

Tonight has been the perfect night,with the best of friends...
and well, waves crashing against the shore...

at the Bluefin
on Lake Superior.


I'm in good hands,
on all counts.
Lake, love, friends, and resort.



It's great to be back at the Bluefin.



ya gots to trust in the flow...








One love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

1 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Great Pics..Great words..Lonewolf:)

Take care..be taken care of.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs