Thursday, March 4, 2010

On the Subject of Acceptance...




SF woods





So often my images reflect what's happening around me.
A conversation I had last night, had to do with doing
the best you can with what you have and what you know. 

Sure enough as my shift ended, here I am looking at
an amazing image and no camera save for my cell phone. 
 I did the best I could with what I had and what I knew
and I'm letting it be good enough. 

We do the best we can with what we have and what we know.
We have to forgive ourselves those moments. 
Or maybe we love ourselves without guilt for those moments.
I'm not sure which.  
I think
if you've given your best,
you can give yourself both.


And hopefully next time around,
we'll do better.














One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

2 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I never ever think of my cellphone..Maybe this post of yours w/ the beautiful shot will cure me..We drove down the street yesterday around 10 am.. and spotted one of our daughters with her 3 small sons walking up and I thought it was the most beautiful sight in the world and was disappointed I didn't have my camera.I did have my cell phone..There you go..Now it's ingrained.
Thank you.

Kathleen Bade said...

you know if you were the only person
to ever come to my blog I'd be perfectly happy.



I can see them walking up in my head...
lol its never the same when you try to recreate it...but I'll bet YOU could.


CLICK.

Love.

xo

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs