Friday, April 22, 2011

On the Subject of Emotional Baggage







Got Baggage?

IMG_9516a

 Accessories:

GUILT
SHAME
CODEPENDENCY
DENIAL

to name a few
add your own to the list.


They'll buy it all for $6.00
What a bargain eh?

IMG_9516b


Emotional baggage. 
Weighs you down in ways you don't even realize.
Why are you holding on to it?
No buts when you hear me say this ...
You choose to hold on to it, you realize that right?
What are you going to do about it?

























One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

5 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I just read a good book..Echkart Tolle..

The story of the 2 monks stayed with me as well as the 2 ducks..

One monk carries a girl over water..if I remember correctly..farther down the road the other monk asks why he did that..because monks are not supposed to....carry women..the monk replied..I let her go miles ago..why are you still holding on?

As well as when 2 ducks fight..they flap and argue and make noise..when it's over they swim away from each other..and just flap their wings once..and it's gone..it's over.

Love the photos:)
Happy Easter to you.

Kathleen Bade said...

I have been a Tolle fan for years. The Power of Now was my bible for a time [so to speak]. It's a heavy read. But a damn good read. His latter books have for me been repetitive.


this is a building over in Duluth. Every time I see it ... you already know.

Nana Happy Easter to you and your family.

Love.

<3

Kathleen Bade said...

p.s.

You remembered correctly ...

in fact your contributions to this post are perfect.

Ducki said...

This baggage of which you speak is the same which I wish the airlines would lose for certain people I know. Ah, if it were that easy, no?

Throwing rocks into water, each one assigned the "baggage", to forever be let go.

Kathleen Bade said...

It could be that easy ...

people complicate it.
Human nature I suppose.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs