Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bathroom Wall Literature 101



I find it interesting ...
the things people write on bathroom walls.
Of course I photograph it.
More often than not it's offensive.
Sometimes it's quite moving.
This borders on offensive.
I won't apologize for it.
I photograph the world I see.
Not always what we see is kind.
I saw a video on You Tube yesterday.
It slayed me.
A woman throwing defenseless puppies into a river.
To kill them.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH 
there are more videos like this.
more people like this.
it sickens me.


Maybe that makes this photograph
a little easier to swallow for
those of you who take offense to her verbage.

I want a click here button to make
horrific acts like that never happen again.
Even better a click here button to
make it so all horrific acts of violence
to people, to animals,
are something we know nothing of,
because they never happened
and never will.





IMG_5420a



"... just goes to show that some of the brightest moments in our lives start with crap!"
[Suzanne from FB commenting on this pic] 















One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs