Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Room With a View ...

Bluefin on Lake Superior delivers.

The Grand Superior One Bedroom Condo
with fireplace, jacuzzi, full kitchen, dining room, living room
filled with windows and a beautiful balcony ... delivers.
The service, you know those little touches like Champagne
and extra pillows like I like ... yeh the service delivers.


IMG_3934



IMG_3531B




IMG_3922a




IMG_3935A





IMG_3927a





IMG_3937ab




 Joshy ... while I am writing this,
your mom says to me;
tell your brother,
to give his father the number up here.
I'm laughing.
You've been told. 

Tomorrow I'll be chasing waterfalls,
wandering through forests, hiking the shoreline,
photographing ice and rocks, 
coming back to a roaring fire 
 and a good meal.

Wish you were here?

I know.
I do too.


: )















One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period file and disposition be checking promote soon. Cheer repress out of order my put as approvingly and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

La Table De Nana said...

I love the dreaminess of this series:) How pretty!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs