Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank you ...

For your prayers and words of support here and privately.
Some of you are aware of my fathers battle with Lymphoma
over the last few years.

Thursday of last week, October 7th, he suffered a stroke.
Further tests show a blood clot on the brain,
in a deadly spot.  Will be seeing a neurologist asap.

He's a fighter, the strongest man I know.


I don't have much to say,  but I wanted to make sure
to thank you all for your love and support.













One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

3 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

And you still have it.Oh ...God Bless you all...

Becca said...

My prayers and thoughts go to your family. May God bless you all and let you know He is with you through every moment of every day. All my love-

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Kathleen, all of my prayers and loving support are with you and your family. xoxo~m.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs