Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where'd the food go?

_MG_4673a


I haven't posted a recipe in a while.
I'm going to.
Soon.
Life has been busy, exciting and just
when I think it can't get any better it does.
I really do believe it all comes down to choice,
personal accountability.
We choose what we choose.
There are consequences
for each and every single choice we make.
My life is good because I choose it to be so,
and the decisions I make have
everything
to do with it being good.


On another note:

I see a few of my blogger friends taking a break
from the blog world to enjoy spring blossoms.
Can't wait to see what you've photographed.

Here's to taking a little time to enjoy the flowers!

I'll be back in a week or so.
I have a little garden of my own to grow.

: )


 










One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs