Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ramblings...

IMG_5813a





It's funny how lessons remain ever present.
I'm watching what I say to someone at work,
and well the same words flow to personal life.

This week its about trust and respect.
We show it in action.
Its the only way.
Words are too damn easy.

And I think to myself let my actions always
reflect my heart, where it counts the most.

It's been an interesting Fall.
Snow before the leaves are done falling from the trees.
Reminded me to not waste a second.

I'm not a fan of getting sick.
But I don't mind it.
I know when I need to slow down.
So does my body.

In two weeks I have another show
up at the Coho, up on the north shore.
She wants food.
Leave it to me to come up
with a new approach at the last minute.
I'll be hustling to get this done.

Food shots are great, but c'mon,
who's going to buy a fabulously photographed
plate of calamari for their kitchen wall. right?

Mostly I just want to wish all of you a
wonderfully peaceful Sunday....













One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

When I get a kitchen, I am so going to buy one of your ridiculously gorgeous food shots to hang on the wall. Maybe I'll buy an entire collection. xxx

Kathleen Bade said...

I'm going to buy your book.

maybe I'll buy the whole series.


if you write a series.


I absolutely adore you.
I can't explain it but I do.

La Table De Nana said...

Well I think if you had photoed the calamari..and I had one iota of space on my kitchen walls(blush)I would surely by a Kate Original~

I agree words are a dime a dozen..

Show me.Don't say it.. Show me.

Jacques said it's snowing just East of us!! I didn't mean that:)

Kathleen Bade said...

I'll bet I could spend days photographing your kitchen Nana.


We are the same.

Show me.


lol @ the snow.

Suzie Ridler said...

I tried selling my food photos, very challenging. Didn't sell one. Too bad we don't celebrate the image of scones like we do nature, well I do, LOL, but most people don't. Don't give up though, you are so talented!

Kathleen Bade said...

Suzie I hear you.
I've been in the business for a long time.

Too bad most people don't celebrate the images of scones like they do nature.


Sokay...Even tho I didn't choose the subject matter, this will be more than worth the trip.


hey, thnx for stopping by!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs