Tuesday, July 12, 2011

May you be at peace ...

My son's father died a year ago this month, give or take a few days.
I am re-posting this in honor of his memory. 



You were so good in heart.
You were a good man.
This life was so very difficult for you.


Your time on this earth was not in vain.
Your gift was your kindness.
The biggest gift you gave to me,
and the family we share...
Our son.

Do me a favor would you?
Hug our daughter for me.
Tell her I love her.


Wherever you are may you now find the peace
you could not while you were here.



IMG_0463a

R.I.P. Erik.

1964-2010












One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

So sad.. so touching.


I didn't know:(

Bisous.

Kathleen Bade said...

Thank you Nana ...
He's home now.
He's out of pain.
He's in a better place.

Death is very much
a part of life. You and I
at our age know this.

We had been divorced for many years.
I just wanted to pay my respects.


Much love~

Kathleen Bade said...

and ... he's with our daughter now.
that brings great comfort.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear all of this but you 've said what is in your heart....Kathleen!

And I'm so sure now he is at Peace especially with your daughter!

Your are quite a women....

~Sarah

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs