Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SMUGMUG

Sharing is caring right?
I know a lot of  you bloggers out there take incredible photos.
Smugmug is the place to go.
For website, storage and sales.

I've been with them for quite a while now.
Their staff is quick to help, and well
they do back flips to make sure their customers are happy.


I'm uploading new photos every day!
Be sure to check out the travel section of my portfolio.
And while your at it grab yourself a Smugmug page!


IMG_8708a
                                                                                                                                                                                             Oregon 2011













One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathy for the info I will certainly look into it because....the lovely Pro suggested it!

Hugs,
~Sarah

Kathleen Bade said...

Always Kate ... or Kathleen. But most call me Kate.

Smugmug is a good thing. I promise.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs